Tuesday, September 18, 2012

THG Fever

So I've been having some serious Hunger Games fever. What can I say? It's an amazing trilogy ;D For starters, I would like to say thank you to 'Have you seen Finnick? Odair he is.' on Facebook. Be sure to check them out: http://www.facebook.com/HaveYouSeenFinnickOdairHeIs they're awesome! Secondly, because of my mad Hunger Games fever and to celebrate the start of the filming of Catching Fire :D I drew a picture, not just any picture, a map of Panem. Basically, what I think Panem would look like, with a few artistic twists ;) Please don't take credit for my work, it took me a LONG time to do this. Also, I wasn't completely confident when choosing to upload this due to copycats, so please don't make me regret my decision. I just thought that all Panemaniacs had the right to see this :) Hope you like it :)

My Map of Panem
Bibliophilia Reviews © 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment