Sunday, August 26, 2012

What is Bibliophilia Reviews?

Since the beginning of time, man-kind has found a way to express themselves in numerous ways. Some express themselves by speaking, revealing their thoughts for everyone to listen. Others compose harmonious melodies, that create vivid and imaginative pictures of their feelings. While, others reflect by converting their expressionism onto a canvas, in exchange for awe.

But, the form of expressionism that enlightens me the most is, writing. Writing, the expressionism of thoughts, ideas, and inspiration into words. The words of a writer, can show you the light in the darkest of times. But, not every writer has the power to do so. Which brings us to the point of this blog...

The idea of 'Bibliophilia Reviews' is to showcase books. But not just any books. Books worthy of being showcased. Books that have made a mark in history, alongside their respected authors. My job as blogger is to recognize, rate, comment, and enthusiast about the books. As the term 'bibliophilia' refers to the love of books.

As I write this blog, I hope to complete several 'classics' and 'bestsellers'. However, along the way I will also be accepting some requests. Furthermore, don't be afraid to ask questions, leave comments, or feedback. I'll try to respond to ask many as I can.

Well... what am I waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment